‘Introduction to Scrum’ course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects.
This course contains video lectures on all aspects of Scrum and how Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK Guide) has been designed to help you implement scrum in your projects.
Also, download the free copy of your SBOK from this link Download here
Also, get a range of supplementary material like Glossary, crossword, quiz, simulated test questions and other free resources by logging on to Click Here
What are the requirements?
- There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- In this course, you will be learning about the purpose and framework of the SBOK and understand the key concepts of Scrum.
- You will also get to know about Scrum principles, Scrum aspects and Scrum processes.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum can take up this course for free.
|Section 1: Introductory lesson on Scrum Body of Knowledge|
Additional Resource and Links
Introduction to Scrum
Overview of Scrum
History of Scrum
Why Use Scrum
Scalability of Scrum
Purpose of SBOK
Framework of SBOK
How to use SBOK
|Section 2: Scrum Principles|
|Section 3: Scrum Aspects|
|Section 4: Scrum Processes|
|Section 5: Final Word|
Scrum Vs Traditional Project Management